Terms and Conditions
We may collect the following information:
-Contact information including email address and postal address (specifically children's postal addresses)
1. We will not collect any personal information about you (names, addresses, telephone numbers or e-mail addresses), unless you voluntarily choose to provide it to us (e.g. by deciding to use this site or by purchasing a product).
2. By providing us with personal information, you consent to the use of it as set out in this policy. We will use this data to communicate with you, answer your queries, process your order, or provide you access to specific account information and also, subject to you agreeing to receive marketing communications, to support our relationship with you and inform you on our news and special offers.
3. In cases of suspicious activity we may use information provided by you in order to conduct appropriate anti-fraud checks. We may store and process personal information to better understand your needs and how we can improve our products and services.
4. We may disclose personal data if we are required to do so by law.
5. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any third parties except for the purpose of processing orders (e.g. for creating postage labels and processing payments).
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow sites to respond to you as an individual. The site can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
If any further information is required please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org